School reopening to ALL pupils on 8th March 2021
Classes Start time Finish time
Larch and Oak (Years 4, 5 & 6) 8:40am 3:15pm
Cedar and Elm (Years 1, 2 & 3) 8:55am 3:30pm
Acorns and Beech (Nursery & Reception) 9:05am 3pm
Families are asked to arrive together at the earliest start time required for their household and only be collected when all children in the same household have completed their day.
We are working hard to support our families during this pandemic and so all children will be cared for on site until all siblings are ready to leave without charge.
The safety of everyone is our highest priority and we therefore ask everyone to:
- Only come into the school grounds at the appropriate time
- All children must be dropped off and picked up by ONE parent.
- Please wear a face covering to enter the school grounds
- Follow the one way system whilst to drop off and collect your children
- Maintain social distancing in the school grounds (2 metres +).
- Ring as frequently as required or email to communicate with staff (Parents won’t be able to have conversations with staff at drop off and collection time as this will hold up the one way system)
- Supervise children during collection and drop off and make sure they are not running around in the yard.
- Parents must not gather in groups with other parents in the yard or in the vicinity of the school.
We hope you all stay safe and well. We will continue to work together for the benefit and safety of our children.
Prayer for a Pandemic
May we who are merely inconvenienced remember those whose lives are at stake.
May we who have no risk factors remember those who are most vulnerable.
May we who have the luxury of working from home respect and support those who must choose between preserving their health or serving others.
May we who have flexibility to care for our children when their schools close remember those who have no options.
May we who have to cancel our trips remember those who have no place to go.
May we who are losing money, remember those that have none.
May we who are frustrated with quarantine at home remember those who have no home.
During this time, when we cannot physically wrap our arms around each other, let us each find ways to be the loving embrace of humanity to our neighbours.
Be aware. Be accepting. Be supportive. Be kind.
- Here's a sneaky preview of just how super smart our children will look when back to school in their new uniforms in September. Click on the links to open both pictures
- NEW school uniform order form and covering letter
- Update from our Head Teacher Mrs Lloyd
- Coronavirus update from Calderdlae
Latest Website calendar Events
There are currently no events.
popup-box (will not show when out of edit mode)
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have any concerns regarding the safeguarding of any of our pupils please contact us